Early Help Offer
What is Early Help?
Early Help is a way of getting extra support when you or your family needs it, at the earliest possible stage, rather than waiting until things get worse. You can receive support from a wide range of services and organisations that will work together to provide the right support for your family's needs.
Our Early Help Offer Summary
- We can connect families with other multi-agency initiatives that can support you and your family.
- We can help ensure that families receive the help they require as soon as possible. This early intervention can prevent issues from escalating and causing further difficulties in the future.
- We can help create a brighter future for your child/ren and family, promoting their overall welfare.
- We can offer universal and targeted/specialist services.
- Early Help is available at any stage of a child's life.
At Millbrook Primary School and Nursery, we have staff dedicated to supporting families through the Early Help process. If you want to know more or would like access to Early Help, please contact the school on 01952 387640 and ask to speak to either,
Mrs. Sian Critcher - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead - School
Mrs. Sharon Uppal - Safeguarding & Family Support Officer and Deputy DSL - Nursery