Class RS Remote Learning Activities
If your child or class are having to self-isolate, there is a requirement for them to continue their learning remotely. However, should your child be unwell, then we would encourage them to complete as much work as possible during the period or isolation.
Our commitment to you
- We will continue to support your child’s educational journey remotely
- We will issue your child with the classes current weeks learning activities for completion at the start of their absence
- The Class Teacher/Teaching Assistant will be in regular contact with you and your child by phone to check their progress and offer support
- We will continue to provide the class’s planned activities on a weekly basis – these will be ready for collection every Monday
- If your child is eligible to Free School Meals, we will offer you the choice of collecting either a packed lunch daily or a weekly £10 Tesco voucher.
Children can also continue to complete their previously set homework projects.
All work must be returned to school on their first day back following isolation for marking by the teacher.
Parents are encouraged to email any queries to the class teacher Reception.email@example.com